Friday, May 15, 2009

FUCK.

Right now, I hate everything.

#1 - I HATE THE GOVERNMENT.

I mean, really, they're changing youth allowance rules half way through the fucking year? Do they not realise that all of us planning to go to UNI in the year 2010 are FUCKED?! Makes me want to get knocked up, or get married so I can qualify. (These are a couple of the pathetic exceptions to get youth allowance. They're basically encouraging us to SLUT IT UP so we can go to UNI. WTF?) The only way I might be able to earn it, is by working like a b-zillion hours over 18 months, and since I'm planning to go to Adelaide in Feb, that means it will have only been 12 months. And I was a fuckwit, trying to fucking find a job that didn't totally suck for two months of this year. So, I'll have to get another job, and work something ridiculous like 54 hours a fucking week to receive youth allowance at all! What the fucking fuck? 

#2 - I HATE THE YEAR 2009.

People say gap year supposed to be AWESOME. Let's just exclude youth allowance from all of this, but what the fuck is so great about this year? Yeah, we're not in school, but I am so fucking bored all the god damn time. Were people completely high during their entire gap year, or am I just not doing it right? Because I'm not experiencing any 'awesomeness' at all. It fucking sucks.

#3 - I HATE STUPID SCHOOL KIDS.

I'm walking home from work, and I always see stupid douche-bags loitering around town for no fucking reason, and it just pisses. me. offffff. Here I am, working all day, coming home to a fucking freezing house every night, feeling gross all the time because I'm so bored, I take it out on my face, stressing because I don't think I'll be able to qualify for youth allowance (basically having a middle-life crisis at 17 years of age), and here are these idiot Marilyn Manson wannabees hanging infront of the cinema, smoking, listening to their lame heavy metal, and it annoys the fuck out of me. 

FUUUCKKKK YOU ALLL.

Fuck fuck fucking, motherly fucking fuck. I'M SO FUCKING ANGRY..m erigo3q4q345#@$%#$^$^@$

Fuck.

No comments:

Post a Comment