Sunday morning, me throwing up in a yellow waste bin, in the Woolworths carpark.
There was this Black&White 'Back to School' theme party on the weekend. By the way, who on earth thinks it's a good idea to mix two classic themes together? Like seriously? First I thought it was either one or the other, but no. The person who hosted the party thought these two themes like mixed together naturally. Well, they were way wrong. I didn't want to look like a penguin, I wanted to look like a school girl. Also, said person is still innn school. Why the hell were they having a 'Back to School' party? Unless, they were thinking about going back, as in going back on Monday morning? Hmmm...? That's the end of my complaints.
So we dressed up with the 'Back to School' theme, me, feeling like a bit of a whore, and somehow ended up getting massively drunk. So drunk, that I sat in a chair in the corner of the party area, throwing up all night. Massively unfun. Don't really remember much, except for being tackled on the floor and one point, dancing a bit like a maniac, and quoting Grease, but a couple hours later, I was being carried like a drunken princess to the taxi with my friends.
I had work the next morning at 8:30ish, so I slept for a couple hours, before getting up again and realising that I had lost my phone and I was also extremely hung over. After I had a shower, I ended up lying down on my floor/leaning on my heater, Keanu, because I couldn't stand to do anything. It took me about an hour to put on some pants.
By some miracle, I got to work on time, but still very hungover. While I was serving one costumer, my head started spinning, I started to sweat, and got immediate goosebumps - definitely the sign of I'm-about-to-throw-up-in-a-couple-seconds-so-get-me-to-a-toilet-STAT. So, I ran out the back door of my work place, with no time to make it to the bathroom, and threw up in those huge massive yellow waste bins. It was disgusting. I'm very lucky nobody saw me... Well, at least I don't think so.

The waste bin looked a bit like this. Yeah, I like went through the trouble of finding a picture of one on the net. But, I'm basically advertising. Check out all the neat facts about them. ^^^ An optional dolly base that allows easy mobility? Well, that's just grand, ain't it?
I left work early, saying I had food poisoning, or some stupid fake reason like that. But unfortunately somehow they found out that it was self-inflicted, and I got told off the next day. I swear they have spies or something at Gloria Jean's. They know everythingggg.
So, here's the moral to this story: No more drinking, ever. Or until this coming weekend, whatever comes first I guess.
Also, I finished watching the Nearly Famous finale. Now, I can't get it out of my head. It's one of those endings that is like 'NOOOO! WHY DID YOU DO THAT?!?', and it's still making me seriously upset. I like sobbed like a 12-year old girl when I watched it.
Oh, and about my phone. I was stressing because the taxi people give it to the police for lost property, and when I rang up, they told me nothing was handed in after the weekend, so I assumed someone had earnt themselves a new phone, so that sucked. But then, later Sunday night, the taxi driver called me, and said he found it!! So he fully came to my house, and gave it back to me. What a friggin' legend, right?!
Songs to loveeeee:
Kaki King - Pull Me Out Alive
Anberlin - Love Song
Bloc Party - Blue Light
Bon Iver - Skinny Love
Kings of Leon - Taper Jean Girl
Taking Back Sunday - Lost and Found
No comments:
Post a Comment