BIG NEWS: MY BIRTHDAY IS IN ONE MONTH, EXACTLY!
18 and hopefully I'll be much more mature, wiser, making mature and wise decisions, and not taking any crap from douche-bags around the world.
It's bagels & cream cheese all around these days.
This is dinner last night, and also a replica of this afternoon's brunch. Hm yum.
Everything seems lame these days, leaving me with this constant empty feeling all the time. Unfulfilled. And I don't really know why. People say gap year is the most awesomest year ever, but they must have been high 24/7, or I'm just not doing it right (Second option more likely), because I'm not enjoying it at all. At least last year (as gay as Grade 12 was), there were always different assignments to do, but this year, I'm doing the same thing all the time. Every week day I'll be working, and on the weekends, I'll be getting midly tipsy (because I never get drunk anymore). Stupid routines & sober unfun.
Anyhow, some music to ease the pain:
- Low vs Diamond - Heart Attack
- Ida Maria - Oh My God
- Taking Back Sunday - Sleep
- Kisschasy - Darkside (Acoustic)
- The Filthy Youth - Come Flash All Your Ladies
Over and out.
you're going to get heart disease from all the cream cheese. dont say i didn't warn you
ReplyDelete