Sunday, April 26, 2009

Level Ten


My wisdom teeth are KILLING me. I can't even chew on the right-hand side of my mouth, so I look like a retard tilting my face to the left whenever I take a bite of something.

Ugh, I feel sick. It is never a good idea to eat fish curry after you've been throwing up the night before. It will just make you feel ill again. A meatball sub from Subway, on the other hand, is always a good choice. And it will taste even better the day after a big night. Trust me.

Shout out to Steven, who is 18 today. It was indeed his party that I got quite sick at.  Started off the night with a b-zillion shots of this 'Cowboy' mix, and then proceeded to drink these new flavoured cruisers which taste exactly like FAIRY FLOSS! I'm not even kidding. They're pretty anddd yum. And the vanilla-flavoured cigars made everything go down quite nicely. I think I may have also had some rum throughout the night, but the details of everything that happened are hazy.

I was on about a Level One of drunkness, and then had another couple of shots, and then 20 minutes after... BAM! It turned into a Level Four, then quickly jumped to a Level Six. I was on the chair in the family room, bin supplied by Lilly with her quick intiative, hair pulled back by Chen, and I think a lot of other people surrounding to watch the excitement of me throwing up the entire content of my stomach. Ew. (Obviously at Level Ten)

Felt a lot better after that, and with some cold party pies, I was back down to a Level Four. At 12ish, everyone else headed up town which sucked, because that meant I had to go home. Had an awesome 12hour sleep though. Ended up getting up at 12:30pm. What up?

No comments:

Post a Comment