We drank, we danced, we appreciated music, we lost each other, we battled randoms on the bus Gladiator Style, we tried all different types of transportation to get to Maccas (piggybacks, running, trolleys, etc), we passed out in the bathrooms, but even that is not my most memorable part of that eventful afternoon/night.
See, there's this girl... Let's just call her 'Douche-Bag', shall we? Anyhow, Douche-Bag just recently had a baby. Now, I don't know her that well, hell! - I don't even like her that much, but I thought I'd be polite and say congratulations on the new born.
This is how it went down:
Courtney - Congratulations.
Douche-Bag - (Douche-Bag fake smiles and begins to walk away) Whatever, slut.
SLAM ON THE BRAKES PLEASE!
Sorry, Douche-Bag called me a slut, and she had the baby at 17 years of age?! WHAT. THE. FUCK. I was so completely shocked by this comment. I mean, I hadn't seen Douche-Bag since before she got pregnant, and I had never said anything wrong, or done anything against her in my entire life. I wish I said something, or had the mental capacity to think fast and whip out an awesome retaliation like 'Sure, Gaylord.' (Oh, Dane Cook, you funny bastard), but I'm pretty sure I would have gotten beaten with the baby's rattle, so I'm glad I didn't.
The Rest Of The Madness:

No comments:
Post a Comment