I came home to techno music blaring from my house. Dad always puts on the radio before everyone leaves to work, so outsiders will think people are home, and won't try and break in and steal shit. But the reality is, it tricks no one. It's basically showing a sign on our front gate, saying 'ROB ME. NO ONE IS HOME', because it's so obvious that the Price Family would never be pumping techno music at any time of the day. Ridiculous. (Yes, and I probably shouldn't have blogged this information. Bet you in the next couple days, my house is going to be broken into).
My work is awesome. I don't know if it's because I've just started, and everything is usually good when it's new and exciting, but I'm lovinggg this job. There's a lot of things to remember, but the hours pass fairly quickly, I get to listen to CBD (this band reminds me of my entire childhood) & Jamiroquai all day, and there are regular customers that always come in every morning. It's like living in Stars Hollow. They're the most interesting characters.
Tomorrow X-Men Origins: Wolverine comes out Australia-wide, and MY GOD, I'm so frickin' excited to see it! I'll bust out my new Wolverine shirt I found in this men's shop, but that I had to have and maybe even style my hair so it's sticks out to the side like James Howlett/Logan/the coolest Marvel character ever. I'm even going to grow sideburns.

"let's groove tonight. share the spice of life." i am now listening to the song on youtube. will burn to my computer when im back in alice. WOOOOO
ReplyDelete